How much trust and confidence do you have at this time in the judicial branch of Ethiopia?
Abyssinia Law is a legal resource portal providing open access to primary and secondary legal materials for Ethiopia, such as laws, court decisions, articles, contact guidance and Lawyers Directory - with texts supplemented by online videos, a discussion forum and user blog. The service gives free access to Federal and State consolidated laws of Ethiopia (with status information whether the law is amended, repealed or effective)Website: www.facebook.com/ethiopianlaws
Latest from Abyssinia Law
- የኢትዮጵያ ወጣት የሕግ ባለሙያዎች ማኅበር 2 ጀማሪ የሕግ ባለሙያዎችን ይፈልጋል
- የሰበር ውሳኔዎችን ከአማርኛ ወደ እንግሊዝኛ ቋንቋ ቀይረናቸዋል
- Abyssinia Law won the 2016 Free Access to Law Awards
- በአስቸኳይ ጊዜ አዋጅ ኮማንድ ፓስት የወጣ የአስቸኳይ ጊዜ እርምጃ አፈፃፀም መመሪያ
- Should the main function of the Ethiopian criminal justice system be to punish criminals for their wrongdoing and remove them from society, or to rehabilitate them to become honest and productive citizens?