Should the main function of the Ethiopian criminal justice system be to punish criminals for their wrongdoing and remove them from society, or to rehabilitate them to become honest and productive citizens?
Abyssinia Law is a legal resource portal providing open access to primary and secondary legal materials for Ethiopia, such as laws, court decisions, articles, contact guidance and Lawyers Directory - with texts supplemented by online videos, a discussion forum and user blog. The service gives free access to Federal and State consolidated laws of Ethiopia (with status information whether the law is amended, repealed or effective)Website: www.facebook.com/ethiopianlaws
Latest from Abyssinia Law
- Proclamation No.1/2016 - State of Emergency Proclamation for the Maintenance of Public Peace and Security
- አዋጅ ቁጥር 1/2009 - የሕዝብን ሰላምና ፀጥታ ለማስጠበቅ የወጣ የአስቸኳይ ጊዜ አዋጅ
- የአስቸኳይ ጊዜ አዋጅ መመሪያ ቁጥር አንድ
- Proclamation No. 1/1995 - Proclamation of the Constitution of the FDRE
- አዋጅ ቁጥር 1/1987 - የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዲሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ ሕገ መንግሥት